Glass doors and walls endow architectural concepts with transparent elegance. Sophisticated patch fittings underline the harmonious symbiosis of functionality and design. A diverse range of hardware options allows the elegant realization of virtually any conceivable toughened glass construction.
Interior Glass Systems - Light-flooded architecture
Manual sliding door system
Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy - all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
* Suitable for glass and timber solutions
* Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
* Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
* Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
* Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
* Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels - thanks to the synchro function
* Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
* Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request